2030 & 2040 RENO HWY FALLON, NV 89406
SIZE: 1.338 +/- Ac. Parcel PRICE: $675,000
This well-located commercial property is situated on a
spacious parcel with 200’ of Frontage on the “Reno
Highway” which is the most well-travelled arterial in the
growing City of Fallon. The parcel is surrounded by many
modern, high quality commercial uses, i.e. retail, fast
food, office, medical, lodging etc. The property has two
existing buildings, the east building is 60’ x 112’ and the
west building is 40’ x 112’ for a total square footage of
11,200 +/- sf. It is an ideal opportunity for an owner user
to occupy one building and lease the other to a
complementary business. The lot features ample parking,
wide vehicular access from the Reno Highway, and a
fenced, secure, outdoor storage yard (which includes a
40’ x 60’ metal shed) with a bonus access to a Churchill
County easement running along the rear (North) boundary
of the parcel. The property can be utilized as-is with minor
remodeling/maintenance, repositioned for an alternate use,
or totally redeveloped to suit a new Buyer’s needs. The property
may also be divided for the right buyer.
• Zoning is C-2 and APN 008 361 54
• Buildings built in 1974
• Construction is Post and Beam type, with a clear-span design/no columns, & is equipped with metal roof and siding.
• Both Buildings have Men’s & Women’s Restrooms.
• County Sewer Service and a private well-served water system.
• Gas and Electric service is separately metered & provided by NV Energy. Both buildings feature flu-orescent lighting.
• Police and Fire Service is provide by Churchill Coun-ty.
• The two buildings also equipped with Gas Heaters and Evaporative Coolers.
• Both buildings have 8’ x 8’ drive in doors and fea-ture full width street front showroom areas.
• Roof is in a good and well maintained condition and ceilings are insulated with 6” Fiberglass insulation.
• Buildings are priced in “AS-IS” condition.
• Churchill Telephone provides communication and internet service.
For a PDF Flyer please click the PDF Icon
Michael J. McCabe, SIOR